While the State Guidelines provide a way for the resort to operate in as safe a manner as possible, risks to guests and employees cannot be fully mitigated. Guests who choose to visit the resort at this time should be fully aware of potential risks.
To see the latest guidance regarding Connecticut’s COVID-19 Guidance please visit the Connecticut State Website.
- Outdoors – guests are not required to wear masks when outdoors on the grounds of the resort.
- Indoor –fully vaccinated guests are not required to wear masks. Guest who are not vaccinated must continue to wear masks indoors.
Restaurants and Bars
- Dattilo Fine Italian – is open for lunch and dinner, we recommend making reservations in advance via OpenTable or by phone at 860-577-3511.
- Seaview Bistro – dining is offered on a first come, first serve basis and the bar is open for drink service.
- Sunset Bar & Grill – Outdoor, Seasonal Dining, Weather Permitting.
- Room Service is available and will be delivered to rooms “Take Out Style” in disposable containers with disposable utensils.
The Spa at Water’s Edge
Is open for guest to enjoy, appointments can be made by calling the spa directly at 860-577-3555 or dialing extension 2068 from your room.
- Indoor Pool & Locker Rooms– open for guests to use
- Fitness Center –open for guests to use
- Sauna and Steam Rooms –open for guests to use
Meetings & Events
There are no capacity restrictions for indoor events, to plan an event with us please contact our Sales Team at 860-577-3524.